Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You Don't Know Jacques

Okay guys, Fall is upon us (even though the 100 degree weather may not agree) and it's time to break out all the cute nail polishes!

Below are my 'go to' fall colors that I can't seem to ever get away from.

(Left: OPI You Don't Know Jacques; Right: OPI Ataupe The Space Needle)

By the way, where in the world does OPI get their polish names from?! So dang catchy....

While waiting on my husband to get home for dinner, I decided to paint my nails the color 'You Don't Know Jacques'. I've been so spoiled to getting gel nails done at the salon that I almost forgot how to paint my own (hence the nail polish on my fingers). 

(Don't judge, but please do notice my blinging ring!)

Ahhh.....now at least my fingers are ready for fall clothes, cold weather, the smell of pumpkin, and warm Starbucks drinks!


xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment