Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Review: Revlon Lip Butter

So last year, I was on my way to a job interview, and I looked at myself in the rearview mirror of my car (no worries folks- I was at a traffic light. Safety first). I realized that I looked like death because I didn't have a lip color. So I proceeded to go to the nearest drug store, and I bought a lipstick that looked a lot like Clinique's Black Honey. It was Revlon's Lip Butter in Fig Jam. While it had a little too much of a brown tint to it, the texture of the lipstick was perfect. I knew that I needed to buy more colors. Well, I finally did it.





I L-O-V-E the color (Raspberry Pie). The texture is amazing. My lips stay moisturized forever. My teeth look super white. Literally, my only complaint is that the tube is a bit difficult to open the first few times that you use it, but that goes away pretty soon. I officially want to buy every other color of this lip butter. I think my husband won't approve of this new addiction. ;)

xoxo
L


No comments:

Post a Comment