Thursday, September 26, 2013

Home Sweet Home: Fall Edition

Fall has finally arrived at the Casa de Magness and I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am! I love to see the color of the leaves change, feel the cold air coming in, and most of all, wear my boots. There's just something about this time of the year....

My current, most proud moment has been our house. We recently painted our door a Whythe Blue (all the credit goes to my darling husband and creative mother-in-law) and it turned out to be fabulous! Last week we added an earthy-toned pot, some beautiful plants, and a couple of pumpkins on our front porch to make everything seem more 'homey'. We are loving every bit of it!

Here's a few pictures of our pride and joy!



Happy Fall and Happy Blogging!

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment