Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

As a teacher, I look forward to the weekends like kids look forward to Christmas.
My weekends are so special to me because I get to spend some quality time with this good looking man:

(Man Crush Monday (and every other day) photo of my handsome husband at our wedding!)

This past Saturday we finally hung some things in our bedroom so we wouldn't have such bare walls. (Huge pet peeve of mine)

(Bedroom suit: Paula Deen, Bedding: Pottery Barn & Dillard's)

My husband's aunt gave us these art pieces right before we got married. They were black and we loved them, but we wanted to somehow tie them in with our color scheme in our house. So my talented, creative, and crafty mother-in-law took them and brought them to life by painting them! I love how it looks in our bedroom!

To end our weekend, we had the grand opening of our new sanctuary at our church this morning!

(Heritage Church)
(Worship)

The building is AMAZING and the music/service was incredible. Christ is doing big things and I'm so fired up about it!

Dinner has been served, tummy's are full, football is on, and my pumpkin spice candle is burning. Life cannot be any better at this moment.

Cheers and happy blogging!

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment