Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Year of Many Firsts

Today is the day I get to mark one of my goals off of my bucket list!
(Doing my happy dance as we speak.)

I don't know about you but my list of 'things to do before I die' is growing by the minute. I decided to break down my bucket list into goals I want to meet in a year. (Genius, I know.)

So here I am, patting myself on the back for being able to scratch off my very first goal of the year: Blogging! If it weren't for Leslyn, I wouldn't know where to start. She had a brilliant idea of team blogging to make it much more interesting. (See blog below for the full story.) 

Here are some of my hearts desires for the year:

  • Read the entire Bible in a year
  • Start a blog. (Checking this thing off!)
  • Run a marathon.
  • Learn how to cook. (Really, really well)
  • Choose to be happy. (Even on the terrible, horrible, no good, very bad days)
  • Make a difference in my students lives.
  • Become a coupon-er. 

I can't wait to dig in and start writing about passions of mine. My prayer is it inspires you all to begin writing. As a teacher, I can only tell you how important writing is in our lives. Adult, teen, kid....we all need it; it gives us a chance to breath, relax, and just have fun. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do!


Happy blogging and cheers to a year of many firsts!

xoxo
A

No comments:

Post a Comment