Sunday, November 3, 2013

Life of a Photog

Many of you might not know this about me, but as a hobby I love to take pictures.
Capturing those sweet moments in life are priceless to me.

I'm in the process of redesigning my Facebook photography page (Amanda Woodruff Photography) and made a couple of banners for the Fall/Christmas.

Tell me what ya think....



I started photography years ago, but never really got serious about it till recently. After I got married I tried changing my photography name, but since I had so many 'likes' I am stuck with my maiden name. (Honestly I love it. Very sentimental to me.)

I'll be posting different photo sessions here and there through out the year. Eventually I'll get an extremely nice camera worth thousands, but for now I'll just deal with what I have!

Happy Blogging!

xoxo,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment