Tuesday, January 28, 2014

It's a...

...BOY!

I'm am more than excited to say that the very first boy of the Woodruff family will arrive in July!



God is so good, y'all.

My oldest sister found out she was pregnant right around the holidays and I have been dying for the gender reveal day! We had a small little get together at my house where we had cupcakes, coffee, tea, wine, and little snacks. The most fun part was that the inside of the cupcakes had the filling of either pink (a girl) or blue (a boy). It wasn't 30 minutes into the party and we couldn't wait any longer to find out what they were expecting! My heart leaped with joy when I saw the color blue!

Babies are so much fun. I can't wait for a house full of them myself!

Happy New Year (since it's been awhile) and Happy Blogging!

xoxo
A


No comments:

Post a Comment