Monday, November 4, 2013

The most daunting post. Of my life. Ever.

Okay folks.

The scale has gotten out of control. Like, it's not good. My clothes aren't fitting me as well. And with the holidays coming up, I need to do some serious damage control. I joined a gym. I run on occasion. And I started weight watchers. So this is for real. Y'all are going to be my accountability. Like we're talking real accountability... If you're a personal friend of mine, text me and make sure I'm on track. Or to all of you bloggy friends- email me and tell me to get my booty to the gym that day. I'm thinking about creating an Instagram account for meals. Haven't decided on that one yet.

As of this morning, I weighed 1_2.8 lbs (Muahahaha see what I did there? I'm totally leaving the middle number blank. And I will for a while). Mondays will be my weekly weigh in. And until I like the middle number more, it will be left blank.

It's a bit daunting- knowing that technically anybody in the world could be holding me accountable to this. I'm actually forced to be successful now that I put it out there.

I'm flipping out, y'all. Wish me luck!

xoxo



1 comment: